DL

DL

How HEG company give me double money in 60 days times.....






Stock name : HEG LTd

https://hegltd.com

Heg current rate on 28 March 2019 is 2121 rs.

52 week high 4950 rs.
52 week low   1970 rs.
Buy back offer came at 5500 rs.

Buy back offer notice.....

HEG board approves a proposal to buy back upto 13.63 lakh shares of the company for an aggregate  amount not exceeding Rs. 750 crore at a price of Rs. 5500 per share.


Can buy 1 share in each account ?

My answer was yes we can buy 1 share in each account and apply for buy back of one share.



Today my share got debited for buy back offer from my 4 account and I simply made double my money in 60 days.

This is called opportunity based decision. Even small amount can bring smile when you end up with right decision.


Post a Comment

0 Comments